|Plastics Extrusion Products from Prime Controls Co. Dynisco
invented the first transducer to successfully measure melt pressure during the extrusion process; all the others are copycats.
They have been the industry leader for decades.
Today they have the first and only transducer with the sensing in the head, no mercury, no fill, faster response, higher accuracy, longer life.
Melt Pressure Transducers
- first in Melt Pressure Transducers, industry leader for decades
- new VertexTM design has no mercury, no fill, no moving parts and 4-year warranty!
- longest life for lowest downtime and lowest cost of ownership
Hydraulic Pressure Transducers
- for use on Injection Molding Machines
- stainless steel construction, potted electronics
- 0-500 to 0-10,000 psi, mV/V, VDC or mA outputs
- simple mechanical design
- inconel rupture disk
- pressures from 1500 to 15000 psi
- Panel Indicator 1/8 DIN 4 digit
- Panel Indicator 1/8 DIN 5 digit
- Process Indicator 1/4 DIN
- Process Controller 1/4 DIN
see catalog pages 18-21
- Melt Flow Indexer
- Capillary Rheometer
- Online Rheometers
see catalog page 22
- Laboratory Mixing Extruder
- Take Up System
- Pelletizing Chopper
see also the Dynisco website: www.dynisco.com
call Prime Controls Company for quotes
order from Dynisco c/o Prime Controls Co.