|Paperless Digital Chart Recorders from Prime Controls Co. Partlow, Novus Automation
|West Control Systems recently introduced a new Partlow brand "DataVU" family of digital paperless chart recorders.
The family includes a basic model with 3 or 6 channels, comms optional, and an advanced model with up to 18 channels, comms included.
DataVU-5 Paperless Digital Recorder
- 3 or 6 input channels + 4 binary inputs and 3 relay outputs
- stores up to 350,000 readings, extract with compact flash card or Ethernet
- display data as numeric, trend graphs or event list
- optional Modbus RTU or Ethernet and Web Server
- evaluation software has network capabilities for data sharing
DataVU-7 Advanced Paperless Digital Recorder
- up to 18 input channels (3 modules, each w/ 6 in or 3 in + 8 digital I/O)
- 1 relay standard, 6 more optional
- Modbus, USB, Ethernet, Web Server and RS232 Barcode Reader standard
- network data sharing with evaluation software
- batch logging, math channels, logic channels, counters & integrators
Novus Automation manufactures this secure digital data logger.
Data is extracted in secure format by a technician via USB Memory or Ethernet,
can be exported to several file formats, but only using their software;
they make available a dll for use in your custom software.
The logger is being used by parmaceutical companies and others who want the secure features.
This device can also function as an alarm monitor; eight analog channels plus two configurable alarm relays; email on alarm.
Novus FieldLogger Data Logger.
brochure (more detail)
- 8 analog channels, 8 digital channels, up to 64 external channels via Modbus
- two relay outputs plus the digital channels can also function as digital outputs
- extract data with USB memory or via Ethernet with software
- live data available through a browser or Modbus TCP
- can email on alarm
- can also function as an Ethernet to RS485 Modbus gateway