|Rotary Encoders from Prime Controls Co. Dynapar
|Dynapar has manufactured encoders for over 50 years.
Now a part of the Danaher Controls Industrial Group, they include North Star, Harowe and Hengstler Brands.
Dynapar offers a strong array of encoders in various packages and capabilities.
Call us for more information, for quotes or to order.
Series 22 Qube Encoder
- Industry standard package, newly redesigned circuits
- up to 3600 ppr, 3/8", 1/4" or 6mm shaft
- unbreakable code disk, -40 to +100 DEGC
Series H20 Encoders
- Flange or servo mount 2" package
- up to 2540 ppr, 3/8", 1/4" or 10mm shaft
- reliable dual row bearing
Series HA25, HR25, HC25, HA725 Encoders
- Standard, Rugged, High Count
- counts to 2540, 1024, 5000 and 10,000
- industry standard size 25 (2.5")
Series HS20 and HS35R Sealed Hollowshaft Encoders
PDF: HS20 (2")
HS35R (3.5" rugged)
- shaft passes completely through the encoder
- simplifies mounting, saves money
- shaft sizes 1/4 - 1-1/4" and 6 - 28mm
- HS35R withstands shock up to 400g
Series 60P Rotopulser® and H56 Heavy Duty
PDF: 60P datasheet
- mill-duty foot or face mount (56/56C)
- H56 is new lower cost design, can replace 60P in most cases
- MS connector or 1/2" conduit entry
Series R45 Ring Type Encoder
- Face mount 56C, 143TC, 145TC, 182C or 184C
- 5/8" thin, fits more combinations
- replace read head without removing mechanical package
Series AI25 Absolute Encoders
PDF: Device Net
- 10-14 bit single per turn, 12 bits true multi-turn
- Device Net, Profibus, Interbus, CAN Open, CANLayer2, Parallel
- parallel model can have 360 or 720 excess gray
did you know:
Shaft Couplings (Don't forget!)
Electrical currents from motor
can damage encoder bearings!
- best way to connect shaft-type encoder
- provides mechanical, thermal and electrical protection
- primary shaft sizes 1/8" to 1-1/8", secondary 1/8" to 5/8"
There are many other Dynapar, North Star,
Harowe and Hengstler encoders.
See them at dynapar.com
call us for quotes or to order.